1. Before going to bed, wash and lubricate your feet with warm water. If you massage the soles of your feet daily in this way with sesame oil and other plant flower oils, you will never get pain.
2. Breathing exercises and meditation before going to bed are very good
3. Do not sleep with clothes on, especially socks
4. It is best to sleep with your head to the left
5. Do not smell food while sleeping
6. Do not sleep with your face covered with a blanket
7. Do not sleep in a damp bed
8. It is good to sleep in the open air in summer
9. It's good to sleep looking to the side. Sleeping on the left side is good for digestion, and sleeping on the right side is good for rest. When you sleep on your left side, you breathe more through the right nostril, so it gathers positive energy and warms the body. He sleeps on the left side in a cool room.
10. Sleeping facing up is considered bad for the brain
11. Sleeping facing down is the worst, it leads to diseases due to complete disturbance of breathing rhythm
12. Lack of sleep or no sleep at all is harmful to health
13. Go to bed early and get up early. Health improves and vitality increases
14. Sleeping when the sun sets Sleeping during the day can lead to many diseases such as respiratory diseases and headaches. Only after hard work or when someone is sick can sleep during the day. In other cases, it is prohibited
15. Eating before going to bed weakens the digestive system and creates conditions for the accumulation of toxins in the body.
16. The bedroom should have enough fresh air
17. A person who works at night is advised to go to bed without eating or drinking in the morning to catch up on sleep
18. Pregnant women are forbidden to sleep a lot. It is said that the child will be lazy.