During drying of washed items, mold particles vaporize in the moisture released from the item, enter through the respiratory tract and infect the lungs first. This study was conducted on a large number of people and was based on the disease arousal of control subjects.
This not only provokes lung diseases and asthma, but also leads to fungal lung disease called aspergillis. In addition, during the drying process, the air humidity in the room reaches 30%, and this humid air is a favorable environment for mold fungi, and it is also dangerous for people with lung diseases and weak immunity. Human wisdom is limitless. Look for other ways to dry your laundry. In a room that is not frequented by people, on the balcony, in the bathroom, etc. There is nothing more valuable in this world than health.
In the past, it was difficult outside, we used to dry them on the balcony and freeze them. It was right.