Christie Brinkley is 61 years old. While her peers are preparing their retirement documents, Christy is posing for swimsuit ads in popular magazine shoots. For him, the word "aging" is just an empty sound. In an interview with People's reporter on his 60th birthday, he said, "I am happy to be 60 years old. It's like reaching the peak of life.'' She has been modeling since 1973 and has appeared on 500 magazine covers during that time. In the mid-1980s, the longest 20-year contract in the history of the fashion world, the beauty company CoverGirl signed with her, and continued to extend it in 2005. In addition to modeling, Christy now works in a variety of professions, including author, photographer, fashion designer, and singer. She is a good housewife with 3 children, and she attributes her life full of self-confidence and energy to the following rules she follows.
1. I don't think about my biological age at all. Age is a number
2. Prefers to eat vegetarian food, but does not refuse tasty things either. It is believed that life will be boring
3. I don't care about the size of my clothes. Body weight fluctuates a lot, so he doesn't care if there are 40-44 size jeans in his wardrobe, he wears whatever fits.
4. He cannot imagine himself without physical training and sports
5. Do not dress too revealing. Pays close attention to the arrangement.
6. He puts his family first and takes care of his children. I think that I should be highly responsible towards my children and myself
IF YOU LIKE THE NEWS, PLEASE CLICK LIKE OUR PAGE TO GET MORE UPDATES.