1. Don't ignore comments or what they say. Constantly consulting with him will help him develop into an initiative and responsible person. This is the most important quality of the future head of the family.
2. Boys are generally more active. But you should not try to suppress this quality. If you are interested in mountain sports, be interested, if you are interested in boxing, give them the opportunity to try their hand at many things. Don't worry about being unstable. They soon begin to understand and make choices. Just be firm. If you climb a mountain and get wet, do not use words like "I told you so." Instead, be proud of it, say encouraging words like "You participated in the climb anyway" and then remind them to be careful.
3. Don't laugh and make fun of him, even if you can't help but laugh. In the case of uncontrollable laughter, - "To be so small and to do such a big thing." "I'm proud of you" should be said to show that you are not laughing at me.
4. Do not kiss your son on the mouth. Don't object as it is our right to caress and kiss your child. The lips are the organ that stimulates arousal and desire. This kiss is no match for a mother's caress. Lots of cute kisses, pretty cheeks, forehead, and nose.
5. Avoid undressing and changing around your boys. Do not expose your child to this condition once he can dress himself.
6. Don't brag about your shortcomings to others. In particular, children at the age of 4-7 are very vulnerable. Such conversations can lead boys to either lose trust in women or become passive in order to avoid publicizing their mistakes.