1. Overcriticism. "I'm tired of your situation", "Ish, get rid of it", etc. Compare with others. "Look at a person's ...", "You can never be like him", "You are the same", these words have very harmful consequences. Words that keep on gathering and have the power to tear the world apart.
2. Be offensive. Insulting each other by awkwardly moving your eyes and mouth, "Can you do anything?", "What can you do?"
3. Self-defense, words like "You're stupid", "Look at yourself", "It's all because of you", "It's your fault", deny your own responsibility, destroy the ability to accept responsibility and ask for forgiveness.
4. Climb like an "ice wall". There is nothing like a cold face and silence to destroy a shared life. There is no love that can endure such a situation for long.
Family psychologists refer to these behaviors as the "4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse." Equating it to the destruction of the world will make one think. Therefore, it is necessary to learn to argue correctly.
Here is a funny story about a family dispute.
- I told my husband to take my things and leave, but the other one brought the suitcase and started trying to stuff my son and I into the suitcase, and then we reconciled.
Why not search for ideas like these? Really? If you have any cute stories, please share them!