One fine sunny day, Love and Hate met. Love was sweet and fun, but still tender and naive. Hate is asking him.
- How are you living, my love?
- Oh, I'm fine, I'm just playing with my feelings and thoughts.
- My love, do you know that these games of yours arouse me?
- No, I didn't think about it. But, isn't it good that you and I meet anyway?
- My love is stupid. I don't like to see you often, I hate you!
- Oh, I thought you loved me... Hey! Let's both jump from that high cliff! Jump! suggested. While Hate stopped to think for a moment, Mind, who was listening to the conversation of the two from a distance, said without exploding, "My love, you are going to die, do you want to make people insensitive?" said. Love:
"When I die, hatred will no longer be born," he jumped ahead, but hatred did not jump behind him. This is naïve because love is gone, but hatred lingers in people's hearts.