1. A healthy person defecates lightly 7-8 times a day. If this problem is rare, it is a sign of lack of water
2. Frequent headaches. Water ensures normal blood circulation. If the headache becomes severe when moving, it is a sign of a lack of water
3. Dry mouth, decreased salivation, inflammation of the oral cavity.
4. Urine changes color and smells. If the color is dark or cloudy, it is better to consult a doctor immediately.
5. When there is a lack of water in the body, a person experiences chronic fatigue due to the formation of an acidic environment in the body's tissues.
6. Due to the lack of water, the body lacks calcium, potassium, and magnesium, and frequent sprains begin to appear.
7. Symptoms of constipation and lack of water.
8. The skin becomes dry and the intended oils are no longer absorbed. Balances water and skin oil