1. After Japan's Fukushima nuclear power plant accident, 16,000 people were evacuated, leaving only one person to feed and care for wild animals and pets abandoned by their owners. His name is Naoto Mutsumura, and he lives in the area without electricity or water supply, raising dozens of horses, hundreds of cats, dozens of dogs, and ostriches. He was told that you will die in 30 years due to radiation poisoning.
2. Bill Gates, since 2007, has donated 28 billion dollars to charity. If we consider his good deeds and the amount spent on preventive vaccinations within the framework of the Gavi project, it is believed that 6 million lives have been saved.
3. The small kingdom of Liechtenstein, located in Western Europe, with an area of 160 km2, sent 80 soldiers to the last war, and when they returned, they returned with 81. They made a friend and brought him with them.
4. Billy Joel, the composer and singer, does not sell tickets for the first seats of the concert, but it is for those who cannot afford tickets. He invites the audience to sit in front of him from the front entrance or from the audience standing in the far corner of the hall.
5. In 2005, Swedish millionaire Johan Elias bought 162,000 hectares of land from a logging company for $8 million to protect the Brazilian rainforest.
6. In 1995, the international organization "Bikers against child abuse" was established, and they protect victims, take them to and from court, and protect homes.
7. Disneyland millionaire Harris Rosen opened a free kindergarten in a slum in Florida and gave non-refundable scholarships to underprivileged college students. Within a short period of time, the crime rate in those neighborhoods decreased and the number of children who graduated from school increased by 25-100%. achieved the result.
8. In Italy, upon reaching the age of 18, everyone is given a grant of 500 euros to attend cultural events. In this, the Italian government spends 290 million euros annually, on average, for 575,000 teenagers.
9. In Costa Rica, there is a place called "Land of Stray Dogs". Volunteers build this place and feed and care for these dogs and there are 970 lucky and happy dogs.
10. In Germany, it is forbidden to kill animals without reason. Therefore, animal shelters do not euthanize animals. Tirheim's shelters are famous for their comfort, and the animals live in spacious, clean, glass-insulated rooms, equipped with equipment for climbing and playing.
11. In 1977, 9 women joined together to form a group called "9 nanas or 9 grandmothers" and they are still secretly helping the poor and disadvantaged people. For 30 years, these 9 women have been gathering at 4 in the morning to bake hundreds of loaves of bread and deliver them to the addresses of strangers. In addition, he helps single women with young children by secretly paying for their housing. Her husbands only recently found out about this good charity.