1. Even if the result is difficult to predict, it is recommended to try your luck. Although, these things that did not lead to well-deserved success at this time, bring you many achievements in the future. You have the time and courage to try new things at this age.
2. Focus on learning. Opportunities related to training such as training, specialization, and professional development should be used without skipping a beat. Also, don't put off exercising yourself while learning.
3. Learn to control your financial situation. Gaining an understanding of income allocation and investments at this time can bring great success. Problems such as education and getting a home are solved without putting them off by using investments and loans. Also, it is good to learn to see things from the point of view of saving.
4. Prioritizing learning experiences will protect against many future mistakes. Don't be shy, ask and learn from the elders. Experiences of elderly people cannot be found on the Internet. You should have a good relationship with older people and try to learn from their experience and knowledge. As you get older, such teachers become rarer.
5. Expand your circle of acquaintances. Don't forget that familiarity is a bridge to many future successes. It is important to have a wide circle of acquaintances regardless of whether they are useful or not. Many things change over time.
At the age of 20, people lay the foundation for their position, power, and materiality for their future success, and by trying to follow these simple rules, it gives them the opportunity to live a successful life in the future, and be a person blessed with success and luck.