When it's hot and stuffy, the body produces a lot of sweat to protect itself from the heat. If you sweat profusely in temperatures below 30 degrees, it is considered abnormal. It is also related to the nervousness of people who sweat due to excitement in a crowded environment or speaking in front of others or in an unfamiliar environment. In this case, it is recommended to use drops of herbal medicine for relaxation, yoga, meditation and physical exercises. In general, people who sweat a lot should reduce their intake of salt, spices, fried and fried foods, and adjust their fluid intake.
- Put 2 tablespoons of baking soda in the bath water and take a bath
- Taking a bath with pine needles
- Taking a contrast shower alternating between hot and cold
- In the evening, take a shower using birch resin soap and pine soap
-Apply a slice of lemon or apple cider vinegar to your sweaty areas
- If your face sweats, take cold tea extract or unsweetened milk in the morning and evening
Wipe your face with a cotton pad and dry it
- Wash your face with green tea
- Apply the weight with a towel soaked in cold water for 5-10 minutes, then gently massage the face
-Apply cucumber on your face in the evening
- If your palms sweat, replace ordinary soap with birch resin soap, mix 3 tablespoons of white vinegar and 1 teaspoon of salt in 1 liter of water, and soak your hands for 5 minutes.
- When your feet sweat, soak your feet in manganese water or soak your feet in nettle extract
- To get used to the heat, go to the sauna regularly
- It affects the release of stress and sweat. Use of herbal extracts, valerian, peony and purslane extracts that have a calming effect
-Use of antiperspirants